Secure Domestic Shutters
The effective protection of high value stock within premises is essential. The quality of today’s interiors is complemented by our range of Secure shutters and roller grilles. Subtly sculpted slat profiles, excellent finishes, vision when required and an all round quality appearance ensure security is provided sympathetically.
To be effective, security must, of course be used – each system is designed to operate quickly and easily either manually or at the touch of a button.
There are products suited to differing environments and security levels, all however, are designed to be very compact. Tight coiling of the shutters means housings are small and do not require large headroom for the shutter box, with wide spans possible within the range, wider if intermediate fixed or removable guide rails are employed.
Because security doesn’t have to be uglyWhat I need:
- I need to protect my premises outside of opening hours by deterring opportunist thieves and vandals
- My products still need to be visible to potential customers, even when my business is closed
- I need to protect my premises but the local planning laws have a very strict rules on shutters is there anything else
- I have a specific corporate colour and brand that I would really like to be seen 24 hours a day
Staffs Doors has a solution
The 2009/2010 Retail Crime Survey carried out by the BRC reported a significant reduction in criminal damage compared to recent years with the reduction being largely attributed to retailers considerable investment to protect their businesses better. With the help of our Secure Shutter Range range these statistics can only become better – prevention is always better than cure.
High street or retail park, independent or multiple, crime prevention is a necessary consideration for all retailers. Staffs Industrial Doors Ltd Secure Domestic Shutter range of security takes the guesswork out of the security requirements for your premises. Let one of our sales team talk you through the options that meet your requirements so you can be safe in the knowledge that your premises are protected.
- LPCB approved and SBD products available
- Available for both internal and external installation
- Vision available
- Electric or manual
- Built-in and built-on options
- Colour coding and branding options
- Best advice from your local experts
The emphasis behind our range of shutters designs is on integration into your building and way of life; unobtrusive, attractive and easy to use. Proudly manufactured in the UK and installed to complement the look of the building. Staffs Industrial Doors Ltd products ensure they are effective and secure in daily use.Investing in our Secure Domestic Shutters means you are investing in:
- UK designed, manufactured and assembled products
- A name you can trust with all products CE marked and compliant with the latest European product directives
- A selection of products tested to LPCB Level 1
- A choice of built-in and built-on products
- Wide choice of colour and finishes including graphics to make the shutter unique
- Choice of operating functions both manual and electric
- Approved local distributors offering onsite expertise and installation
- A peace of mind warranty