Application▪ Door for high traffic areas which require fast opening and closing operations, with risk of collision
Advantages▪ System of automatic reinsertion of the canvas in case of impact by means of special PE with low fric- tion coefficient.
▪ Class II wind resistance.
▪ Doors are supplied pre-installed with all hardware.
▪ Time and cost savings.
▪ Easy and very fast installation, with front access to fixings and wiring.
▪ Easy regulation and programming.
▪ Low maintenance.
Structure▪ Anodised aluminium lintel and guides with fixings and cable housing (concealed cables) for front access.
▪ Support panel, fixtures and screws in stainless steel.
▪ PVC fabric with high resistance interlaced nylon, weight 950g/m2, with transparent window 400 x 1200mm.
▪ Zip guiding system with low friction coefficient and better wear resistance.
▪ Without floor fixings.
Motor▪ STANDARD MOTOR: 3×230 VAC+PE, 0.5 HP, 160 rpm, IP54.
▪ Door opening and closing speed: 1.4 / 1.7 m/s. (depending on model). Possibility of speed increase according to door dimensions (on request).
▪ Electronic limit switches, with encoder for absolute positioning of door.
▪ Low noise gears.
▪ Anodized aluminum motor cover.
Infraca IF10VF control unit▪ Control panel designed and developed by Infraca, 1×230 VAC+PE at 50-60 Hz with frequency converter.
▪ Digitally controlled door positioning and adjustment.
▪ IP56 protective case in ABS plastic for mounting in positive temperature areas.
▪ Protected by the use of class II hardware and reinforced insulation.
▪ Case includes display window for ease of use when box is closed.
Safety▪ IP68 photocell barrier installed as standard.
▪ Emergency stop button inside and outside
▪ Automatic canvas reinsertion zipper system in case of impact.
▪ LEDs flashing lights IP67 integrated in the guide.
Optional features▪ Single phase 1200w Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).
▪ Additional or made-to-measure observation windows.
▪ White-lacquered frames.
▪ Flashing safety lights.
▪ Touchless push buttons (optionally integrated in guide).
▪ Touchless opening with 1-point laser motion sensor.